Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sunny Days

The husband has sorted the insurance for the new car, which means that I'm officially allowed to drive around in it.
Hallelujah!

Today I have a meeting with my work coach, then a guest lecturer will come and talk about sexual crimes.
I have marking to do (barf barf, the worst part of teaching).

I look at my students and their lives that are still lying ahead of them.
All the things - good and bad - that they will still experience.
Some days I envy them, other days I don't.
For some it will go well, easy.
Others will have a rougher time.
But it's (luckily) difficult to predict which ones are in for a rough ride.
The sensitive ones have the worst prognosis.
Sigh.


But the sun is shining for now.
Even if the days are colder on sunny days, no clouds to blanket in the heat, I love it.
Bless you, Global Warming.
Keep doing what you're doing.
No snow is fine with me.


.


2 comments: