Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reach out and Touch someone

Too strange, a friend from primary school, 31 long years ago, sent me a picture through Facebook.  
She was blowing out candles, I was eagerly looking on.


Then she sent an old school photo - all my friends then, many who still look the same.
(Me at the top, in the middle, with the large wavy fringe.  Cringe.)


And although I'm not crazy about Facebook - it's pure competitiveness and voyeurism after all -  being able to see what actually happened to the people who were important to me at one stage or another, is nice.
More than nice.

I'm at work for the morning.
One meeting ahead, then home again.
The husband has a viral infection, feels tired and got up numerous times during the night for Son#3 who has finally discovered his own will and is exerting it at every turn.
Ding, ding, ding!!
Roooooooound three.
It's a boxing match.

Phew.
Why did we think we could handle three kids??  Three Toddler-Hellish-Periods?  
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment