Thursday, January 23, 2014

In Flight

Frankly, I'm swamped.
Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving early for my work weekend.


I'm worried about the husband - the slightest exertion and he turns white as a sheet and needs to lie down.
Mmmm.
That damn rash hasn't disappeared either.
Whatever it is, it got him goooood

I read stories to Son#1 and #2 tonight.
No fighting or animosity.
Each taking turns to 'blow the story out' - literally blowing/spitting on myself and the book, as only kids can.
Son#2 is spending the weekend at my in-laws, and I'm sneaking back home on Saturday.
Most of the work will be done by then, and I still need to prepare for work on Monday.

Now:  Tea, blow-dry my hair and pray to all the gods that I won't look like someone named 'Bubba' with an  Afro, then paracetomol and bed.
Because in the meantime, I've turned out to be quite tired.


.

2 comments:

  1. And, will you be surprising your colleagues with the Bubba-look?
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubba has been tamed, hahaha! I'll have to find other methods of shocking the colleagues...

    ReplyDelete