Saturday, June 16, 2012

Skeeter Syndrome Strikes Again

Talk about a rude awakening on a Saturday morning.

Son#2 woke me in the middle of the night, telling me he couldn't see (as he often does and then it's because it's dark).
Of course, in a daze of sleepiness, I sent the little tyrant back to bed, and stumbled back to my own warm nest.

However...  this morning at 5h30 he woke me again, telling me he couldn't see, and as soon as my eyes could focus, I saw the damage:  Son#2, highly allergic to mosquito bites, a.k.a. Skeeter Syndrome, was bitten twice.  
One on the eye, another on his forehead.



Sigh.
We gave him antihistamines, phoned the hospital, saw the doctor, more antihistamines and corticosteroids, and then home for breakfast.
And all of this before 7h45.  


.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment