Monday, January 20, 2014

Rrrrrrrr!

Oi vey.

It's going to be a busy week.
The husband is still sick, poor thing.
I have exams to invigilate today, stuff to mark, grades to process.

On Tuesday, I'm selfishly going to Paleis het Loo, mainly to go sniff around their gift shop, harhar, and of course to look at all the displays, silently unmolested, no child to pull off the queen's bed.
Wish the husband could go with me, though.


But on Friday, we have a team weekend again, like last year, but this time closer to home.
Friday is a full work day then, but on Saturday I'd like to go home again.
I'll have to share a room with a colleague, and I don't want to.
At almost 40 years of age, I think I'm entitled to have my own space to snore and read in the middle of the night.
Sigh.
In a week's time, the next academic quarter starts again, and I haven't prepared anything.
This pressure tripped me up last year as well.
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-breeeeathe.
Just breathe.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment