Sunday, November 16, 2014

Purpose

Sometimes there is purpose.
Even if it means that - in order to get to Purpose - I had to stand guard in the upstairs hallway like a damn Storm Trooper at 4-freaking-a.m. to make sure that Son#2 will not wake Son#1 and eventually, Son#3 (which he did then anyway).



While I stood there, I looked on the internet and I don't know how I got onto a website for Low Dose Naltrexone - I wasn't searching for fibromyalgia relief although my pain has been in overdrive the last weeks - but it seems damn promising.
It is even prescribed for cancer, including multiple myeloma, which could have helped my dad.
Methinks I'll be seeing my doctor later this week.

The good husband is still sick, feverish and pale.
I had a stress attack yesterday with 3 boys who made noise, a mess and fought constantly.
A lot of studying lies in wait.
Sigh.
I miss my mother.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment