Saturday, November 22, 2014

Living on a prayer


I'm deliciously back in bed after fixing breakfast and baking muffins with Son#1 and #3.
I have a nice 39 degree buzz going.

I applied for that great job yesterday.
Think I'll start spreading my CV around a bit, and see what else turns up.

This afternoon, Sinterklaas arrives in our village.
Apparently it's our dentist from the neighbouring village.
And then I'll have to go to the shops to sort out the Sinterklaas gifts for Son#1 and #2.

Kids are expensive!!


.

2 comments:

  1. Expensive is an understatement... this whole sinterklaas and christmas and birthday thing in the same month is draining us financially! Beterschap to you all!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And they'll only play with the stuff for a week!!! Deep sigh! xoxo

      Delete