Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Manifesto #1

A lot needs to amend itself without my stirring.
My first exam is tomorrow and 'ill-prepared' doesn't quite cover it.
I know I tend to freak out prematurely.
I know.

I need to ask myself the question though:
Do I really want to live from stressed moment to stressed moment? 

Sometimes one doesn't have the option of free choice.
(Note the oxymoron)
But sometimes one does.
It is a pity, though, that life has been so busy the last oh, say 12 years, that I've hardly had time to come up for air.
Perhaps I am just a nervous type like the mongrel of a midwife told me during Son#1's monster birth when I didn't even know what 'pushing' meant (and would you really WANT to push an almost 11 pound baby out?).
I digress.
Perhaps this is just life, and the picture of 'The Waltons' was  and always will be a story only. 
No-one really lives in peace, do they?



I should let sleeping dogs lie for the moment, at least until stress and pms and exams have passed with time.
And hope for the best. 
What else is there?


.

2 comments: