Friday, November 14, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: Bop & Jive

The poor husband has been in the throes of fever for the past 3 days.
Both he and Son#3 have been afflicted.
Poor things.


It does complicate things a bit.
I'm writing exams on Monday and Tuesday and have yet to study for it.
Between starting my days at 1 or 2 in the mornings and work troubles and tantrumic children who throw things when angry (Son#2) and a back-chatting pre-teen (Son#1 - he's not even 10 forgodssakesssssss!!), and Son#3's chattering and requests for juice/biscuits/attention, I can tell you that I ain't gettin' all that much done.
Oi.

I've made the decision to actively start looking for a new job.
Call it the Seven Year Itch [at this faculty].
The Itch must be appeased.
(I feel that this sentence above should be said loudly, in the rich timbre of a Black Southern Baptist preacher in a blue suit, with a 'Praise Jesus' thrown in at the end for good measure)

Life is too damn short to work with idiots.


.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with, well, with all of it. It's a lot. So you need lots of good luck!

    ReplyDelete