Thursday, November 20, 2014

Feeling hot, hot, hot

My fever hovers around 39 degrees, but I feel only tired, not particularly awful.
I went to work to tie up loose ends, then drove home to help ferry kids from Son#1's class to a museum nearby.


By 5 o' clock I had had a shower, and now I'm counting the minutes until I can chuck Son#3 in the shower then quietly disappear along with him to bed.
The poor husband's fever is returning.
We've been better, I can tell you.

Tomorrow I'm applying for a super job.
The husband gave me an empowering peptalk last night and I walked into my office with my head held high.
The crowning touch was a very good student evaluation for the courses I taught in the first quarter, making me smirk with satisfaction.
The words 'eat my shorts' are on the tip of my tongue.
Biding my time, boohahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment