Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Clan is united again

And I'm quite happy with that.
Very few skirmishes amongst the brothers so far, only a few harsh words between brothers yesterday after picking Son#2 up from his grandparents'.

 
We're not doing much today.
I need to clean and organize the house for the coming week.
Work a bit if I can, study if I can.

My dad had a good-ish day yesterday, listened to a rugby match on the radio (although he did fall asleep), and told my mother of how he wished they'd bought a farm in Bedford, where my parents took Son#1 and I many, many years ago when I was pregnant with #2.
Anytime I hear that he's had a good day, hope flares that all will be well again.
This is not so.

The husband hung horizontal blinds in front of our living room windows so we won't have to look at the nasty old farts' house anymore.
Son#2 had a stomach bug which is now in the possession of Son#3.
I've moved all my junk from work and whatnot from the cellar to the kitchen and am thereby forced to clean it all up today.

As you can see, my life is riveting.
Riveting, let me tell you.
But this level of riveting is surely what I can manage for now, thankyouverymuch.

Son#2 is whistling again, and breakfast + coffee is calling our names.


No comments:

Post a Comment