Friday, October 11, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: The times they are a-changin'

All around us, the trees are finally starting to change colour.
The temperature dropped significantly this week, down to 11 degrees Celsius.
Somewhere in my psyche, I was hoping for the endless summer.

On a cold October morning, our street.


Son#3 and I are at home for the moment.
I might meet up with my friend Sandra to satisfy our caffeine-addictions.
This afternoon, Son#2 has swimming lessons, and I'm taking ALL 3 boys with - the Autumn Holiday Hell starts at midday.
Sigh.

Perhaps it won't be too hellish - the in-laws are taking Son#1 and #2 in turns next week, for stays of around 3 days each.
Lessens the load and lightens the schedule.

My dad is getting his blood tested today - either at home or in hospital.
We think his hemoglobin levels have dropped again, he sleeps all the time and is too tired to even lift his arms.
Wish I were there.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment