Sunday, October 6, 2013

Last of the apples

With the apple trees now pruned to a nice size, and the garden man who saved the big apples high up, this is our last batch for this year.

 
Next year, our yield will be smaller.
Luckily in the cellar, we still have an enormous bag of green apples, and pears ripening in the fridge.

I have a serious case of noise overload this morning.
Think it's stress - my dad developed a horrid cough and chest infection, and he is weak beyond words.
I have a lot of work to do this week as well.
The husband's fuse is also short after a rough night with Son#2 who woke at 4 a.m. and now refuses to listen/comply/get dressed (I know, same old, same old...).

 
The in-laws are coming this afternoon, and I still need to clean the house and buy groceries.
The husband doesn't know it yet, but I'm going all on my very own to the supermarket.
All by my very-lovely-lonesome self.
Hahaaaaa!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment