Friday, October 25, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: Danger ahead

Idiot woman.
I offered to help drive some of the kids in Son#1's class to a museum this morning and back.
Deep sigh.


Meanwhile, I'm still at home and almost on my way, and Son#3 is getting my goat a wee bit.
He just poured yoghurt on the napkins that he chucked on the floor.

Our weekend ahead is busy but peaceful.
A drink with the neighbours further down the road on Saturday.
A play date with my friend Karen for Saturday afternoon.
And the rest, nothing.

My darling dad is still the same.
He sleeps an awful lot.
I'm so glad the hospice nurse was there - my mother feels less alone, more able to spar with someone about my dad's requirements.

First, over-excited kids that need to be driven around.
Help me, help me, help me, Universe.
No good deed goes unpunished.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment