Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stressssssss

My dad spent the night in hospital and will hopefully be released again today.
We are so scared that he might pass away in hospital, and not at home.
His doctor thinks he's become incredibly frail in a very short time.
It's difficult for me to describe how I feel.
But sad is definitely one of those feelings.
A deep, profound sadness.


I'm so stressed at the moment, that I don't know what to do with myself.
My back is one large knot, my nerves are frayed, and anything that flashes on and off, gets my goat.
I have heart palpitations.
I sleep badly.
And so does the husband - he has his own problems and yet he ponders mine too.
I bought passiflora this morning.
Hopefully I can take a more Zen-ish approach to this chapter of my life.
Just keep breathing, and try not to think.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment