Monday, October 21, 2013

Negotiations

The boys - all 3 of them - were heard negotiating this morning.
Who would go down into the dark stairwell and switch on the light???
Son#1 is the most scared of them all, closely followed by #3.
#2 is in his own league:  He will not be cowed by talk of ghosts and all sorts of resident evil.
Bless.


I'm staying home today, will go to work tomorrow methinks.
I stayed up reading early into the morning hours, and feel its effects now.
Silly woman.
My escape-artist tactics will be the end of me.
Why rest and restore one's mind and body if one can read crappy novels and 'be' somewhere else for a while??
Perhaps it's just a case of bad timing.
Reading crappy novels = O.K.
Reading crappy novels until 3 a.m. = Daft.
Sigh.
 
My dad's condition remains unchanged.
We wait, we wait.
But not for anything that can be considered good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment