Thursday, October 3, 2013

And draw!

I'm at work after being stuck in traffic jams this morning.
A last minute effort to prepare for my lesson that I neglected to do, and here we are: 
Just 4 students pitched up for class.
I'm making them write tests.
Us Educators are useless, you know.
Half the time, you wonder where the hell you'd like their learning experience to go.


In 20 minutes, I have a meeting with the university's health person, to discuss my (slow) progress in stress management.
I'm sort of wondering if it's not my thought processes that are so awfully awry, but just the fact that I have a lot of stress, that I get too little sleep.

But.
The sun is shining, I have free coffee and tea.
Those things already make me happy.

*Update* 
The health person says I rationalize things too much.  Put some emotion in, Yo!
Emotions are good (apparently).


No comments:

Post a Comment