Saturday, December 14, 2013

Well? Would you?


Frankly, I'm not sure.
I am sort of identity-less at the moment, and that scares me.
Have I ever actually had an identity?
Will it ever come back?

In South Africa, I was a kind Rottweiler.
Nice, unless you peeved me off by being unfair or mean.
Rrrrrrr, I'd show my teeth and bark like mad.
But now I'm a bit of a poodle.
Worse yet, a nervous poodle.
One of those white ones that roll over and play dead when they hear a loud sound, woolly-white little legs in the air.
I've been poodle-ing for about 13 years.
There should be groups for the existenceless masses, shouldn't there?
And what would we be then?
Personal Nihilists???
Standing up at meetings.
Hi, my name is [insert name here]. I don't believe I really exist.

I guess I'm sort of aiming for a Border Collie now.
They seem competent enough to lead their flock of sheep, don't they?
No hysterical rages.
No fluffy white surrender.
Quiet confidence.

I guess I'm still kind.
That's all that I can come up with today.
Good enough.

The husband wants to go to Breda, sit in the park, go to the Moti.
I'm thinking of house-swapping for the period between Christmas and just past New Year's.
Any takers?


No comments:

Post a Comment