Friday, December 27, 2013

Things can change

I spent the day in pain.
I was so clever as to start doing body squats on Thursday and paid the price.
I'm in bad shape.
Baaaaaad shape.


But I keep whining over petty things, while people are fighting to just live a wee bit longer.
To stay with their loved ones, to see their kids grow, to have their llittle families be together for a while longer.
This afternoon, the husband took Son#1 and #2 to a museum close to the German border.
I tried calling and calling, but no answer.
And I know it might be because my dad passed away 8 weeks ago, but I felt frantic at the mere thought that they might have been in an accident.
Frantic.

Tonight I gave all the boys loooong kisses, snuggled next to the husband while watching cheesy Xmas movies.
Ignorant in the uncomplicatedness of it all.
The normalcy.

Roos, I don't know you, might never meet you, but if you need anything I would so like to help.
It's there if you need it.



.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this after another long day. Tears. Thank you. How about you email me? I don't have the energy to look for your address (is it on your blog? mine on the contact page)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! Use me please, and have a GOOD night xxxxx

    ReplyDelete