Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sublime Noise

Last night, my friend Sandra invited me to go to the Philharmonic Orchestra with her, and it was a wonderful evening.
We felt young - we must have been the only people in the entire theater under the age of 65.
And then Music with a Capital M that one knows well, being played right there in front of you.
Not a note out of place, a perfect sound.



Michael Collins, a world-famous clarinettist.
Mozart and Brahms, but Mozart's Clarinet Concerto was the best.
Lovely wine and inspiring conversation with my insightful, good, friend.
I can just be my weak, pathetic old self with her, and one doesn't often find friends like that.

Even waking with a helluva cold this morning, I feel all inspired.
Grumpy dispositions won't get me down today.
Life is gooooood.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment