Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CSI (but then for real)

Day 2 of our UK trip was good.
Interesting.
I like interesting.

From a control room, we watched our suited-up students examine various crime scenes and pointed out their mistakes and gave them clues for missed evidence.
And there they are:



Forensic science is a fascinating field.
Hope I get to learn more about it today.

Today will be lots of lab work, and I'm donating my bare footprints, sans pedicure, to science for our intern here, who is researching forensic podiatry.

Meanwhile, English food has become the enemy, and I actually feel sick from eating so much.
Fish and chips for lunch isn't all it's cracked up to be. 
Not after a full English breakfast. 

Last night Trip #2 to an Indian restaurant followed by beer with the students, making me wince - yes, actually wince, at my reflection in the hotel room mirror.
Sigh.

I'll behave today.

Yoghurt.
Fruit.
Tea.
Salad for lunch.
Something small for dinner.
No more all-you-can-eat-buffets.
Promise.

Sigh sigh sigh.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment