Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bleary

The day started - again - at 4h50 this morning, when Son#3 woke up, and woke the rest of us as well.

I'm working from home and at home today.
I have actual work to do for my job, but also serious necessity to clean our increasingly dusty and dirty house.

After dropping Son#1 and Son#2 off at school this morning, the mother of that other boy who-won't-play-with-my-son laughed out loud when I spoke English to Son#2, saying that I sound like Dora, on TV.
The other parents in the vicinity also laughed.
 
Wanted to smack her (for various reasons).
This is now comment number 3 that highlights that I/we am/are different from the rest of the villagers.

Well.
Different is just dandy.
I'm glad we're different. 
Wouldn't have it any other way.

Mankind, I beseech you:  



Be kind.  
Loving.  
And if not, leave me the hell alone.



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can imagine my anger at this woman... but that is not going to help one bit. You and your kids are fabulous just the way you are. Different IS good!!!

    ReplyDelete