Monday, October 15, 2012

Autumn 'break'

Son#2 and I are at work.
Son#2 has been given a colleague's desk and computer, hot chocolate and is quietly watching an array of Donald Duck clips on youtube.
Bless the Information Age.

There are quite a few things that I need to do for work this week, and preferably before Wednesday when Son#1 is coming back from the in-laws.

Meanwhile a stomach bug is washing over us all like a tsunami, and Son#2, Son#3 and I have all succumbed to it, leaving the husband who started getting sick today.

But the weather is glorious, a smorgasbord of coloured trees and falling leaves, sunshine and crisp air.
This will be a good week, I can just feel it in my bones.
And, as far as large amounts of work are concerned, I'm sticking to a recently learned lesson:
Action dispels fear.
Works every time.
And if not, then I can always take a nap.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment