Sunday, October 28, 2012

Indignant


This is what it looks like.

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for the UK.
Am looking forward to it - a lot.
Also a bit scary, but hey, I'm on this quest to change my life, and something has to give.

Mostly I'm looking forward to not having noisy children around me All The Time.
God knows I love my boys, but their energy levels do not match mine, and I'd love to get away from all the day-to-day problems that I face.

Perhaps I should save every last penny I can and escape once a year, even if just for a weekend, on my own, my own agenda, do my own thing.

Today, as yesterday, I'm packing my own things and that of Son#2,and I need to write all the things down that the husband mustn't forget.
Sigh.
Wish we could sit somewhere relaxed today, a nanny for the kids, tea and then later cocktails in hand, reading on sun loungers and hearing the sea rolling in and out in the background.
Aww hell, I just feel like whining today.

Forgive me.

.




1 comment: