Friday, October 12, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Put that nurse's uniform on

And start caring.

The husband's operation went well, but then he started losing quite a bit of blood.
The doctor finally came and sutured the errant vein, without anaesthetic (new respect for the husband) and we had to wait and see whether he could go home or not.
Luckily he could.
Quite unpleasant having to leave your partner behind.
I'm sort of getting an idea of what it must have been like for him when I had my horrible birth experiences.

Today I'm taking everything slowly.
Sloooooowly.
Son#3 started an entire Avalanche of Wakeful Children last night, and then I lay awake worrying about the husband, so in short:  I am Pooped.

It also seems that Son#3 has discovered the Dark Side.
Interesting times, let me tell you.

Son#1 is being dropped off at the in-laws for a few days tomorrow morning, which is one child less to worry about.

In a minute I'll go and help the husband take a shower, poor thing.
But first, I'm enjoying my breakfast.


 And tea.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment