Friday, October 26, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Brrrrr

We are nesting.
Not nesting as in another child, no sirrrrreeeeeee, but nesting as in buying wood, preparing for winter.
Sort of looking forward to snow and ice just to see exactly how cold our 300 year old home is going to get.
Think we'll be fine.




This week I bought a tablet, so I can organize my existence and for fun.
So far, it's working like a charm.
Having everything digitally is just swell, and even though I am Techno Twit as far as bluetooth, android and whatnot are involved, I must say that technology makes life easier.  
It just does.

Between nesting, I'm cooking soup, sending Son#2 off to his grandmother while I'm away in England, readying the house, laundry, food, medical supplies and everything else to make it easier for the husband while I'm away.

Am looking forward to going to England, but I'll miss the boys, miss the husband.
Might do me good though, and it's an experience.
Experiences are always good, even the crappy ones.
At least I think they are.
Well, most of them anyway.
The jury is still out though.

Be warm and happy this weekend!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment