Friday, October 19, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: It's a War Zone, baby

Word of advice to ye without child out there:  Keep it that way.

The husband and I went to bed at 19h30 last night, lay in silence, defeated.

Kids can be great, but they're tiring like hell, and today I am battle weary.
Weary.
I cannot muster the strength or the will to face another battle with the boys, or any battle between them either.

My life has turned into work, children, rushing to and from appointments and pharmacies and play-dates, and along the way, my life has just slipped away.  Gone.

Just 3 more days then I can go to work again on Monday.
I thank the heavens for that.
And I never, ever thought that those words would enter my universe.

Today, I wish I could go sailing away, like Chris de Burgh.

 

 Sigh.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment