Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tourette's Syndrome

Some days I feel like I have Tourette's Syndrome:  All I desire is to blurt out the one expletive and profanity after the other.  
And I like it.

Sadly, I'm extremely naive.  And emotional.  A toxic combination if you deal with the idiots freely roaming the planet.  
I keep thinking that people have something kind and human in them, but perhaps that  'human'-part is just the problem.  
Perhaps 'human'  and 'kind'  are opposites of each other.  
Sigh.



My bosses are human, I am kind (well, most of the time).  
My bosses refuse to pay me for work done, work they gave me to do.   

Last night I went to bed with their faces fresh in my memory.  
I had the most fantastic time falling asleep, literally reciting all the swear words I could think of.  And it was sublime, let me tell you.  I fell asleep like a baby.  
(I was woken 15 minutes later by Son#3 with coughing, teething, crying and asthma, but that's another story).


Today is another working day, lots to do.  But I'm taking it slowly and doing it on my terms.  
That's priceless. 
The price one has to pay for being a victim and a sucker is just too high.   




 .

No comments:

Post a Comment