Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time for a 5 Year Plan

In 5 years' time, I'd like my life to be very different.  I would like to have a very different job for a different phase of my life.  All 3 boys will be in school by then, more time free to pursue other things.

Pity that I have this nasty old habit of stopping and starting various studies - from accountancy to psychology to criminology to education...  Think I should stop listing them now before I completely embarrass myself.  

I don't generally look back and regret things but one thing I've always been sad about is not having pursued a career in medicine.  Sigh.  Perhaps in my next life.



No nasty habit is ever cast in stone and I can always work hard to try and change all these silly ways of doing things, I suppose.  But which direction to choose??  Any ideas?  I like so many things!

List of requirements:
  • preferably be own boss or have lots of freedom
  • replace current salary
  • work with (small groups of) people
  • better the world albeit in a small way (i.e. don't have to become a banker etc)

Watch this space...





 .

No comments:

Post a Comment