Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Conflict conflict conflict

There is discord at work.  Have been working very very hard the last few months, but nothing seems to go well. 
Feel very demotivated today. 

This heightens my need to find my place in this world.  Work and life and prospects don't feel nice right now.  I need to take steps in the right direction.  Not the wrong one.

What I would most like to do today is fetch the boys, the husband and just be together.  And not to cry in front of colleagues. 
It has become such a wasp's nest the last few years, I don't know who is trustworthy or kind anymore. 

Meanwhile Son#2 struggles with tummy aches and wakeful nights:  He's starting school in a few weeks' time and I think it is hounding him, poor bunny.
Son#3 wakes every 2 hours so his Mama is tired today. 
Son#1 is wonderful and calm and sensitive and funny.



Today what I crave is a sign:  Where to go, what to do and how to afford it. 
Please please please please please.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment