Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Car#2

My students (about 80 of them) are writing a diagnostic test this morning - and here is the bad part:  It needs to be marked.
Before next week.
Oi vey.
I can't just chuck it in the bin.

But it is all in good humor:  the husband and I are fetching my new vehicle this afternoon.
Woohoo!


After picking up the boys, we'll zip off to the Ikea to celebrate.
They have PlayStation games in the restaurant, which roughly translates into 'a quiet moment for the husband and I to actually finish an entire, full sentence without interruptions'.

I'm running behind a bit on my studies, and need about 3 extra hours per day to catch up.
Boy oh boy, but I miss the days of my burn-out.


.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ugh. I know how pathetic it might seem. I think I've become everything I had hoped to avoid... What can I say? It's cheap and I didn't have to cook nor clean it. Two biiiiig benefits ;)

      Delete