Thursday, September 4, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: The Loom Limbo etc

The busy week ain't over yet.
I studied most of today, but started feeling sick by late afternoon.
In between studying, I mowed the lawn, did the laundry, cooked an unsatisfying dinner and ate grapes.
Son#3 pooped in his underwear and by the time the husband came home, I was knackered.
Son#2 went to bed kicking and screaming.
Then Son#3 pooped in his underwear - again - and I went to bed.


But Son#1 came to 'loom' in bed with me.
I continued to study, his contented humming lulling me to peace.


On Saturday, the husband and I have date.
We'll take the new car which is wonderful.
WONDERFUL.
I can vouch for an Alfa Romeo after this experience.
I never thought that I would EVER drive a car like this.
Contented sigh.

I have a lot of marking to do and lots of lessons to prepare this weekend.
The stress hits me in my neck and a short fuse, both things which I abhor.
One thing at a time, Yo.



2 comments:

  1. That loom snake is kick ass! (those Bambi eyes.... *smelt*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless! He asked if I would put it on the blog [obsessed with fame & fortune]. I'll tell him he's got a fan. The other day a man (supposed photographer) told me that in 10 years, Bambi will be modelling. Not sure what to make of it, but if he's happy, then so am I. xxx

      Delete