Monday, September 22, 2014

A long drive and back again

The weekend had us running around, but with good weather - in itself a bloody miracle here in the Nether Lands.
The boys had birthday parties, the parents quiet conversations, and the mother studied her butt off.
In the face of hysteria, I'm calming down. 

Yesterday, we drove 120km to the in-laws and back again.


I had wine, coffee and Limoncello (yumyum), and Son#3 pooped in his nice light beige chinos which are now most probably ruined.
Sigh. 

It is 3 a.m.-ish as I write (lately my hour of power), the alarm clock will sound in about 2 hours.
I have bad dreams every night.
Siiiiiigh.

We all have a feisty week ahead, and I need sleep.



.

2 comments:

  1. Who the F. is #4 on the picture? Some creepy creature?
    Hope your last two hours of sleep were blissful my friend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more sleep, unfortunately. Oh well, better luck tonight...?!*!&!^!???
      The creature there in front is a Moomfie - my mother bought the boys one each in South Africa - they go EVERYWHERE with us, and Son#3 is attached to his at the hip.
      Scary eyes!!!

      Delete