Friday, September 26, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Son#2 has his swimming exam on Sunday afternoon.
Halle-bleedin'-lujah.
The in-laws are coming over for the occasion, and that will require cleaning the house in earnest, seeing as the cleaning lady failed to show up on Monday.
Sigh.
 
 
I've been having awful heart palpitations this past week.
All this stress, and what is it in aid of anyway?
 
I made an appointment with our company doctor for next month, just to let him know that nothing much has changed post-burn-out.
Working conditions still the same, nothankyouverymuch.
If I can just make it to November.
 
We have a faculty team-building weekend in November, just after my exams, that I won't be joining.
I'm not in the damn mood.
They can go team-build without me this year.
 
I'm slowly but surely making headway with my studies, and that feels good.
Another busy week next week, but then the spinnakers can be loosened for a while.
Most of my courses I've been teaching are drawing to a close, a new one starting up.
Pretty soon it will be the Autumn Break (a.k.a. Fly To France).
 
Hummmm-hummmmmm. 
Breathe in, breathe out.
 
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment