Monday, September 8, 2014

Kapow!

A busy time awaits.
Within a month, I need to finish up my studies so I can start to prepare for the exams.
Not sure if that is even remotely possible with a busy work schedule and lots and lots of doctors visits up ahead.
 
 
But like I profess to know (at least, with my kids), if you never try, you'll never know.
I'm trying.
 
I got to work this morning, and realized that I had completely missed the fact that I have an extra class this morning.
Oi vey.
I did the only thing I could think of:
Blamed the students for misunderstanding.
Cringe cringe.
 
When in a corner, simply punch your way out.
 
 
.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ha, you are such a typical teacher! I remember my high school math teacher, who often made mistakes, always telling us that he did it on purpose "just to check if we were paying attention". Sure....

    ReplyDelete