Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Breathing fire

Kids bugger up your stuff.
Especially anything of value, that you worked your butt off to buy in the first damn place.
Take, for instance, one of our Wassily chairs.


Sigh. 

I won't mention any names, but I think I know who did it.
He denies it vehemently, of course.


I'm slowly suffocating from the sheer amount of work and studies that I have to get done.
There AREN'T enough hours in my days.
It feels impossible, even when I accept that I'll just have to keep going, regardless.

Another thing to fix and do, thank you ever so much, Son#3, for using the Wassily chair as your personal jungle gym.
Who fixes leather anyway??



.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain....
    We have a huge painting in black/grey/white shades in the middle of our living room and it is still undamaged - after 6,5 yrs of kids. Our friends are surprised how we've managed to get this far :-) I subconsciously must be saying a little prayer each time a piece of Lego/car/crayon approaches...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do share this protective prayer for parental stuff... The boys have so far mauled a painting, a sofa, broken a window and buggered up an expensive chair. This, within a 2,5 meter radius. Amazing!!!!

      Delete