Friday, September 12, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: Falalalaaaa

The weekend is upon us.
I have to study and work, Son#1 has a rugby tournament, Son#2 extra swimming lessons, and the husband will adapt, along with Son#3.

We went to a playground with my Kenyan friend, Karen, on Wednesday afternoon, and it was lovely to mope about our collective midlife crises.
I should read Frankl's 'Man's search for meaning' again. 
Just to put me in my place.
I digress.
The boys had FUN.



We should meet up more often, but it seems like our ridiculous schedule leaves no room for more than 1 friend a month.
And I'm not kidding.
When did life turn into this mad race?
Last night I read somewhere that the average human will be  a 120 years old by 2050.
Who would want that???
I can't even cope with next week!!

Last night I took a shower at 18h00, was asleep by 20h00.
Bliss.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment