Monday, September 15, 2014

Good Advice (except for the practical side of it)

I concur.


This is the one thing I would love to give my boys, to carry for their lives.
Just do what you love doing.

With stress from work interfering with my studies and sleep and amenable moods, I have this nagging feeling way back in my mind, that we should do something different.
Something that we love.

I know I'm not alone in this, but my time in this life is diminishing, and being 'lived' as they say, will have me waking up at 65 in a few years' time.  Will it be too late then?

I love studying.
I sound like Uber-Nerd, and probably am.
But I think if I could choose one thing to do for the rest of my life, it would probably be studying.

I also love time to quietly start my day, with coffee.
I love the sea.
Adore sunshine.
Love the husband.
Live in awe of my kids.
Am one with my mother.
These things make me happy.


.





No comments:

Post a Comment