Tuesday, March 4, 2014

To Leiden

So we went to Leiden, to Naturalis, just Son#1 and #2 and I.
We ended up spending almost 5 hours there and returned home, sated and happy after a quick stop at Delft's Ikea to eat ice creams.


Happy to say my kids are great.
Today we're hanging around waiting for the carnaval procession to start here in the village.
We've been eating popcorn, watching TV and I've been studying.
 
But then the best news of the day, is that my mom got her visa.
Grateful!!
Yahooooo!!
Let the games begin!
Tonight she travels back to Port Elizabeth, after spending a glorious day in Cape Town.
Oh, to live in Cape Town again.
Who knows, who knows.
 
 
.


2 comments:

  1. Ikea, ha, I told you so :-)))
    Naturalis looks great - such a boys' thing! (and my o my, are they gorgeous!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it WAS your idea!! I had to smile and think of you when we stopped there! I'm getting far too bloody predictable :)

    ReplyDelete