Thursday, March 27, 2014

Follow your nose


Fail-safe.
True story.

And it really is a true story:
I turned into Monster Mother yesterday, after eating wheat again for the first time in weeks, if not months...
I mean, monster.
The whole village was in the audible fallout zone, I'm sure.
Mood swings, an itchy, burning skin all over.
Wheat just ain't my thing, it seems.
It might even explain Thing #1 and Thing#2's behaviour too.
But how to go about getting kids wheat-free, I don't know.

No more for me, anyway.
Phew.

.

2 comments:

  1. One of my friends in the States is a die hard gluten free, diary free, sugar free person :-) And her daughter is happily swimming along. Honestly? I have no idea how she does it…

    http://into-food.blogspot.nl might be interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Roos! I'm checking it out...
      Dairy-free goes too far for me... I'm already vegetarian, bread was my staple... If I cut dairy, what is left??? All I can think of, is wine. :) Wine is definitely dairy and gluten free. Ha!

      Delete