Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let the Midnight special shine her light on me

I've been up since midnight.
Son#2 had stomach aches, then pulled his tooth out and came to show me the prize, fiddled with the nightlight-on-a-timer that goes on when it's time to get up (and not a blooming moment sooner!!!), woke his brother, I threatened violence, and then Son#3 was awake.
Paracetomol.
By 6h45 this morning, I kicked the husband out.
Motherhood done for the day.
Check. 

 
The oh-so-very-sad-part is that Son#2 has his birthday party this afternoon.
In one of those nasty, full colour, loud indoor joints.
Where children scream...
The husband and I will be in charge of 11 kids, not counting ourselves.
Oh dear.

 


.

3 comments:

  1. At the Amsterdam indoor playground they offer ear plugs for the adults (I kid you not). Just a suggestion? Or you pop a paracetamol in each ear ;-P

    Eat too much sugar and go on a sugar rush with the kids. You'll survive (otherwise blame the playground staff!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And? How did it go?? Hope you get a very good night's sleep tonight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We survived just barely!! All in all, it was a bit too long - judging by the vomiting girl... And so we learn. Pity I didn't think of the paracetomol-method when I was there!! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete