Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Remember



Sharks are born swimming.

I had a tough no-sleep-weekend, with Son#2 and #3 both sick but shipped off to school.
I cleaned appliances:  the tumble dryer, washing machine and dishwasher.
What's wrong with me?
Mentally ill?
Yesterday I had a faculty meeting and realized that I can be quite manipulative in getting my agenda on the table.
I also realized that I'll have to stop giving a crap about what others might think of me, if I'm to live a happy life.
I snuck out of the meeting (an all-day-affair) before I could get any additional insights.

The husband woke up in a funk this morning and then the boy at the car wash broke my old volvo's antenna.  Will take effort to get it fixed and I'm broke.
Broke.

But back to my point:
Sharks are born swimming.
It's like walking into a fight with fists already swinging, instead of passively waiting for someone to throw out the first punch.
Not that I want to punch anyone.
Yet.

.

1 comment:

  1. Put on your boxing gloves and life vest!
    Thinking of you, dear sharky
    xoox

    ReplyDelete