Sunday, March 30, 2014

Glorious

We had a good day.
Son#1 went for a rugby match somewhere in Zeeland, and we picked him up, drove to the beach and sat there for a couple of hours.
The husband tackled the boys on the beach, Son#3 had many hysterical fits when faced by dogs, both big and small.
He is, I'm convinced, half nudist.
Those pants were chucked very, very quickly.
We tracked lots of sand into the car.


Then this evening, the husband and I went out on a date (!!).
We had a gin & tonic, then went to see 'August:  Osage County'.
Don't know what to make of the movie, but the audience was ridiculous.
We were surrounded by probably-single women who ooh-ed and aah-ed, giggled and chatted during the entire movie, and made daft comments in stereo:  one on my left, one on my right.
The movie probably wasn't that bad.
We drove home and laughed about it.
And that's good.

Tomorrow, a Roman museum in Nijmegen, then to my in-laws for free dinner.
And just 4 nights until my mum is here.
Yay!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment