Sunday, March 23, 2014

Comfort & Chaos

Even with Son#3's Terrible Two's finally making its appearance, he and I adore each other.
Adooooore.
I take comfort in his presence.


My dad was completely smitten with him.
Wish my dad was also coming along together with my mother in 10 days' time.
I think this trip will be very emotional for my mom, and for me.
I'm just glad we'll get to spend time together - and the boys are already jumping up and down in excitement.

Our weekend so far is quiet - we're cleaning a bit, playing a lot, not doing all that much.
Perhaps later, a museum.
And lots of kissing and hugging, thankyouverymuch.

My work-coach-person asked me what has changed that makes me feel less burned out.
I couldn't figure it out.
The husband says I fight more and stick up more for myself.
He's probably right, you know.
My head is still chaotic, but my vision is calm.
Clearer.

Sigh.

.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Silly woman, it's just a dirty lens (every wrinkly woman's best friend). Wahahaha!

      Delete