Saturday, August 24, 2013

Un Peu Pooped

Sleep wasn't my companion this week.
Being roused by bloodsucking mosquitoes or (bloodsucking) kids in the middle of the night, the husband is feeling out of sorts, I overdid it at work this week, my dad coming home...  
It's all a bit much.

I had a bit of a meltdown with the boys yesterday.  
There is something wrong with their volume-buttons and ability to get along.
And that, in turn, affects my volume-button and ability to get along.

When the husband started complaining about the mess that resides in just about each and every cupboard in our house, I got a wee bit annoyed this morning and got snappy.
Today, I will need to clean the abovementioned cupboards, I suppose.



What I'd rather do, is sit outside, sip coffee, later wine, read, watch my pears grow on my pear tree.



.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment