Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It looks like rain

I've been very, very good.
Yesterday I actually managed to clean out half my kitchen's cupboards.
Quite a feat, I can assure you.
I did my errands, racing to pharmacies for Son#2's asthma medication, picking up kids, cooking dinner.
I'm superwoman.
I just didn't pay my bills.
Sigh.

Today I have to clean the rest of the kitchen, including my uber-dirty fridge, talk to a neighbour about a children's philosophy course she's teaching next week (and we're hosting 2 of the participants in our guest apartment).
Look for my missing-and-desperately-needed-phone charger.
Wash my hair.
Buy blackout window screens for the guest apartment.
Riveting stuff.
But busy.

This afternoon, Son#1 has swimming lessons, but before then, we're meeting up with a friend and her kids at a nearby playground.
If the weather holds out. 
Lots of rain on the way.

Phone my parents.
(I wish I was THERE, so I could KISS them).
 


But first.
Son#3 is attacking me with a blue snake.



And then Superman showed up.


And Batman.
Sigh.
Just another day in Paradise.

.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment