Thursday, July 26, 2012

Will I turn my hand to do it

I could get an allotment from the municipality in the next village, if I wanted to.  
There are two plots available.
And they are huge.
HUGE.

So huge that one could have a vegetable patch of significant size PLUS a patch of grass with play equipment for the kids.
And sheep.

And it's very cheap.

I'm in two minds about it at the moment.



What if I won't be able to combine it with the boys and work as well?
Knowing how exhausted I was this past year with an overload of work and stress, I'm not sure that I should take on another project like this...  although I know that the benefits of having an allotment, being more self-sufficient, working with my hands and being outside will inevitably be good for me and the boys.  
Might even get the husband to join in. 


Plus I'm worried about all the spiders that cover the planet.
Do I want to meet them in person?
Mmmmm.
Conundrum conundrum.


.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous, that's me. 8 years before I will get an allotment... but you are right. It is a lot of work!! Big decision indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 years??? That's RIDICULOUS!!! Try the municipalities around Utrecht? They might just give you one!
    I'm more scared of the spiders than the hard work at the moment, hahaha, I'm such a blooming wimp...

    ReplyDelete