Thursday, July 5, 2012

The slow grind

Today is just one of those days where I am tired beyond my years.
It's also that time of the week where I'm getting a bit fed-up with Caring For Kids.
I don't want to do anything today, no changing nappies, no making lunch, no enforcing of good manners and sociability.
I want to go back to my bed and just breathe.  Nothing more than that.
No thinking either, please.  



Work is still not finished.
I have an over-eager new colleague who is phoning me - tonight - to discuss changes to my courses that he would like to make.
I just want him to go away and let me finally start my summer holiday and forget that work ever existed.

It's been a very tough year.  
A Very. Tough. Year.
And I need a break now.

Please Lottery gods, be kind and merciful.  I need funds to go on holiday and hire a nanny.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment