Monday, July 9, 2012

Outing

The Museumkaart saved the day, again.
While we left Son#3 to spend the day with his grandparents and my uncle, the husband and I took Son#1 and Son#2 to Tilburg's Natuurmuseum Brabant.



It doesn't disappoint at all:  Brand new dinosaur exhibit, cheapish coffee with cake and an entire section devoted to procreation, just up my little puritanical heart's alley.
The Dutch don't mince their words, and with Son#1 able to read by now, it brings up questions that my prudish mouth can't seem to answer.
For the moment, he quite happily believes that humans lay eggs.
Sigh.

All in all we had a good-ish afternoon, were it not for the husband's and my own tiredness and crabbiness.
Then the disappointment that I didn't magically win the lottery, leaving me to blow away all those magical dreams that I had spending all that money in ways that would make me happy and bring me some peace-o-mind.

Oh well.
Better luck next time!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment