Monday, July 16, 2012

Amsterdam at the end of the tunnel

My parents will return to South Africa in two weeks.
We'll just have to abuse their overnight-babysitting-services as often as we can until then.
Well, only once really, the husband and I are going to Amsterdam on Friday.

Will be good, I'm sure.
Paris and Luxembourg are too far for one night, and I don't feel like going to Brussels, so Amsterdam was a good option.
Nice museums, cool little restaurants, canals, boats and hopefully dry weather.

Meanwhile this week will be spent in a flurry.  The summer holiday is going too fast and my nitwit mind is still clinging on to work for dear life.  
I'll have a burn-out by the end of July at this rate.  
Let go, Yo, let go.

I have to clean my studio so I can start painting, have to take all my mispurchases  (yes, that's a new word) back to Ikea so I can have money in my purse again, and then try and not kill Son#2 who is naughtynaughtynaughty.
Praise our lucky stars for a mild-mannered Son#1 today.





And tonight I'm cooking the stuffed tomatoes again, it was just too damn delicious.

Have a good week!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment